2008年7月18日星期五

haizz..

college life is back. i am glad. but thing start go get messy. exam result sucks, which i completely put into the hot oven and been toast till well done, or you can say it burnt. well, thing went quite well recently. friends are all back and still as good as before. some is even better. today, me and my old matessss go to camberwell, to visit sofia. she is very beautiful lovely sweet girl cooked very nice italian food which in the end, my stomach nearly burst open due to over filled. haha.. 1 pasta mixta for two, 2 large pizza, 1 calamari, and 1 large gelato. god.. i cant barely walk, though.. the other have more than me.. haha.. wel, there goes my 1st week of college life of term 3. fast? yes. vanish without a trace just in the blink of eye. what did i do in the whole week?

没有评论: