2008年11月8日星期六

1 month left.

there is only 1 more month left in my college life. 1 more month in trinity college, the place where i learn the most, the place where i have my happy time, the place where i once play, act, study, stress, struggle, laugh, emo. is there no other time left that me and my frenz can come back to trinity and play, like old time? i think is hard. different uni, different course, different friends in future, but the friends i meet in trinity, i wil never forget. who is been so friendly and so helpful, when i request, without hesitation, they help, without grumble they help. A place where i learn to make my own decision, my own choice, my own social life, where i speak out for myself. 1 more month, the tutor who taught me, all those great people who achieve something great in life, nothing else but envy them. standing there, say everything and we just believe and assume is correct. it is much greater than a preacher.
through out this year, the life in melbourne, is different from where i come from, a small town call sibu. people are different, friends are different. oh wel, lets us enjoy our last 1 month show. make it memory that turn our tears' tube on. lets make the last show a blast and receive roses.