2008年5月16日星期五

another week is over.

Another week is over, in a blink of eye. how fast time fly. i have been here for 3 month already and it feel like, wow, how fast.. really fast.. terrible. and wat i have learn here? when i think back. in particularly nothing more than my study. is weird. oversea life is nothing more to expected than living in my home town. in fact, i can live in luxury in my home town, and once come here, i am not more than a normal average kid next door. weird..


by the way, when i jus now read my frenz blog about her parent, man... i am so piss of myself. like, why i never think like the way she did? rite? been so love her parents and miss her. now i think back, is my parent who gave me life. who gave me everything. who is been with me til now, if without them, i wont be here today, meeting all my frenz. thx, u make me awake. i do love my parents, deep inside my heart, there is a big gap tat need to be filled by them. but, i stil hope tat i will be more indepentance to be able to stand on my own feet, walk, run, jump and lead my own life. but, they are my light and my guide. they lead my life, to the proper, successful life. is their mission to allow me to stay happy and gain my own life. we are always our parent baby boy child, there is no doubt. in their eye, we are young. we are stil learner, we are their son and daughter. but, we have to grow up.


when i was young, once my parent go out til abt 10pm or 11pm if they stil haven come back, i will start to be unable to sit still, i will keep on annoyed my bro and sis tat y my papa and mama haven come back. and soon i will stay to cry and take out my binocular and look as far as i can to spot if they come back or not. haha.. is all the kid nature. once they back, i will call out and relieve and happy cause sometimes they will come back wit some supper. when i was young, i pretent to be sick and dun wan to go to school, my mom know tat i pretent to be stil, so she say tat if she give me 1riggit and i go to schol, for me, about 4 year old, RM1 seem like RM100. haha.. i am the youngest, and always the youngest in the family. though sometimes i know i am a little bit spoil, but now i try my best to grow up. i was born in the most luxury and most wonderful times in the family. all the other bro and sis have undergo a some kind of financial prob, but i never. haha.. is hard i know, without experience but only wit the story my parent told me, i can feel the hardest and the poverty of my family. but now, god bless us wit his blessing and given us so many precious thing.

"it is my wildest dream that i can send my son and daughter to Australia to study and it also been my wildest dream that i can go to Australia for vacation."said my dad.


so my dad has send me so far here to study, he has work day and night for his family. he didnt ask for anything back, but only a thing, be a successful and useful person in the society. i wont fail his mission. i will try my very best on my life.

wat a son or a daughter have to do to make her parent happy, is not to be a spoil brat in their childhood, secondly, not to be a smoker,drinker, or a player in life. 3rd, have a good life and a good marrige and good family. BUT MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER OUR PARENTS WHO GROW US UP WHO GAVE US WAT WE ARE NOW. WHO LOVE, CARE, FOR US. WHO NEVER EVER GAVE US UP OR ABANDON US. WE MUST REMEMBER THE DETH FOR THEM. WE MUST LOVE THEM FOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE, WE MUST TAKE CARE OF THEM, IN OUR OWN HOME AND OUR LOVE IN THE NEW FAMILY. THEY ARE OUR PARENTS. THEY ARE THE ONE WHO WE ARE BECOMING NOW.

my mom and dad. isnt they adorable. haha.. i love you guys.. wit all my heart. thanks.

没有评论: