2008年5月2日星期五

A Secret!

It was her~
It was her smile,
take my loneliness away.
It was her voice,
wake me from my sleep.
It was her laughter,
take my sadness away.
It was she,
take my darkness and
become my light.
It was her care and kind,
there will be me.
A rescuer, a saviour.
It was her,
save me from engulfed
by darkness and death itself.
Women in blue cloak.
Purity and angelic,
Crystal clear,
light of my world.
It was her,
who gave me a mark,
on my right shoulder.
A secret unfold,
after 19 years.
The truth I love to know,
Happy to know.
I love thee
and thank thee.
For me is yours.


For those who read this. who know i am mentioning about and for those who do not know who i am mentioning about. who know what it truely means. for this poem is the truth. i would not explain it what it means, but if those who truely want to know about it. only to my closest friends in melbourne and in sibu, i will tell. As it is really something important to me. is up to you all to decide wheather to believe me or not. but i am not a lier. i am a living testimony of her. in her presence, i will preace this for her.

6 条评论:

GaIxi 说...

Hey,who jek?issit the one who i think?hahahahhaha~~~give some *hint* la~~

chris 说...

haha.. who r u thinking o.. hmm.. the hint is so obvious liao. there is only 1 person with blue cloak on her. and blue is her color.

GaIxi 说...

ya!i am right!!i am so geng!!right?hahahaha..

chris 说...

.... who u thinking o?? so u wan to know?

GaIxi 说...

P**e*e rite???haha...

chris 说...

No la.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! wat de....... i thought u know la.. nothing to do with her de.. let me see.. got time i will tel u.. is hard to tel u using comment.. haha.. omg.. cant believe u say her.. =.=