2008年5月2日星期五

FRIDAY NIGHT!!

is FRIDAY!!! but the night is so fast over. i have some fun. with my normal gang. haha.. aligato. well, today is eventually fun for me the whole day and not until the NIGHTMARE OF EAP CLASS..!! MIRANDA!! muahahah..who successfully kill me off from 345-515 and reincanation occur. ok stop the crap out. if she see this, there goes my EAP mark. well, another thing that excited me is MONOLOG OF DRAMA IS OUT!! oh ya baby.. i like it and it is interesting. yahoooo.. and i have dodge ball game for my drama which is so much fun. crap i cant take pic because if i do so, i dun think i will last for 5 second in the field. haha.. HOI!! dozz off!! but today there is another thing happen, raining of ice in melbourne, but damn i didnt see it. haha..

during the break, the clever, creative, imaginative people like us,(me, wen jye, ungene, jolene, grace and phoebe) go to leeper library tutorial room to DISCUSS on everything and anything and nothing. haha.. and we still take a very cute and nice picture.

cute??? haha.. i like it very much.

then after the enjoyable time, the eap start.. the sky dark, so as my world. haizzz...

the doom of me toward leeper building.


i dunno wat is it.. jus take for fun..



the WHITE HOUSE! no la.. haha.. is the state library.

没有评论: