2008年5月14日星期三

bad day.. bad day..

a bad day for me.. sienzzz.. tis morning, when go out, i been caught by tram officer and i think i will been fined abt 150$.. i dunno yet. cause tis is the first time. see 1st. hopefully not. anyway, tat not the end. the practical today is so boring.. is workshop and we have to do question. bore.. anyway, when lunch time, i forgot tat eugene will not acc me if once he go to swanston st computer lab. yikes.. my mistake, even though i once acc him to wayne cottage which now i ask him to acc me to union house which is half the distance away, i forgot.. opsss.. btw, after lunch, i call wen jye tat if they wan me to save sit for them in the lit lecture. and they say ok. then i save about 4 sit for them. in the end, they end up sitting wit other frenz. if next time dun need, please say so.. so i can sit wit my other frenz who got ask me to sit wit them.. thx.. wat a bad day for me.. sienzzzz... i going to sleep. hope will refresh my brain off.

1 条评论:

GaIxi 说...

so cham ahhH~hehe..but y yesterday u seems like happy?u didnt have tram ticket??u should have monthly ticket right?haha~